Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Technology and My OCD

I got an email today from Princess Cruises about pre-booking my shore excursions! I clicked through the link and signed Dallan and I up, just like that-it was so easy! For those of you who have traveled with me and know that before I can relax I need a plan, this is AMAZING! I can plan now, not stress about being the first person in line on board and best of all, Dallan won't have to deal with the OCD that organizing sometimes comes hand in hand with! We'll post pictures when we're back, but if you want to check out our planned trip, here it is:

http://www.princess.com/pb/itineraryDetails.do?voyageCode=D831

4 comments:

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

Hi! Are you getting excited/relieved that Dallan will be home soon? You guys need to come see us for sure when he gets back... or maybe we could come see you:) I have never been to San Francisco! Hope your doing well.

Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog because it got me to your FABULOUS blog!!! I'm so glad he's well on his way home! and a cruise sounds like the PERFECT coming home/ get away to re-connect trip!!! You have taken this all like a trooper and i think you are totally right about it not being the beginning of your future but a little blip in the screen that you'll both look back on as an experience that you'll both NEVER forget!!!
BIG HUGS
KyLeyne

Stephanie said...

You are going to LUUURRVVEE Alaska. We went a couple of years ago on a princess cruise and it's an experience I won't ever forget. What an amazing trip that you guys are going to be embarking on (not just the cruise - life itself).

Our favorite shore excursion was in Juneau where we did a "photo tour" of the Mendenhall glacier and went out on a boat to watch some whales. It was better than the traditional whale watching - we got a lot closer to the whales because we were in a smaller boat.

I'm glad Ky directed us to this site - I love seeing you and getting to know you guys better.

I hope that we'll see you guys at Ashley's wedding!