Friday, March 28, 2008

Lake Bled, Slovenia



So my favorite magazine just got better; Real Simple did a special travel edition and the bug has bit me so hard I'm already trying to figure a way to get more paid days off from work to trek around the globe. Moving straight to the top of my list is Lake Bled, Slovenia. I'd never heard of it but reading the articles and doing some research made me squirm with excitement! Maybe it's because I swear they filmed Chitty Chitty Bang Bang here (?!?!?) and I LOVE that movie (I know that's awful, but I've got great memories from watching Ol' Chitty and signing...Chitty Chitty Bang Bang we love you, high low anywhere you go....), but realistically it's because this is an undiscovered gem that I know Dallan and I will both love....


Anyways, June/July 2008...I'll be in a pletna heading from Grad to Otok...

No comments: