Monday, May 25, 2009

Starting Forever

We are home! We are home! We are home!

After 25 hours of travel, three airports and one good night's rest, the Livingston clan is up and moving.

Grace was amazing on both flights; she shocked us and surprised all the skeptics on both flights by being quiet and a great source of entertainment. Dallan and I couldn't believe our luck as she traveled the friendly skies like a consummate pro.

We're so grateful for every one's love and support and we can't wait to see you all!

5 comments:

Emily@emilysleftovers said...

A world traveler just like her mama! I love that little girl already!!! I love you guys too!!

..Kris Naven.. said...

I am so happy for you guys! How exciting! :) I love the post before this too! So cute! She is just a doll! :)

Clint and Kaitlan said...

That is wonderful! I'm glad the flights went so well! I can't wait to see her! Love you guys!

Masiek said...

Kirsten...welcome home!! After some communication issues with the embassy we finally have our appointment set for next Tuesday! yay!!! We are leaving tomorrow for coconut grove..we need some relaxation! Again..glad you guys are home, happy and wonderful!!

Emily Rocks said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO glad you guys are home! :) Gracie is such a cutie pie! She totally fits right into your fam. :) what a relief to be on the other side of this! Yay!