Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hello, hello....

So not much to say but thought I'd say hello to everyone. Dallan and I continue to stay as busy as possible and are LOVING the California weather! I've been in the pool more the last few months than I did in Utah, the entire 4 years I was there and I love it! We're recovering from one of the longest (and funnest, that's totally not a word but I swear it should be) weekends. Em Rocks and I threw a small brunch baby shower for our dear friend Emily and then Emily threw a surprise "concert" for her husband Austin that night. Austin and his friend Scott were our entertainment as they jammed on their guitars and we BBQ'd some burgers and hot dogs while swimming in the pool. I almost felt like a kid again, celebrating summer vacation like it should be celebrated.

Anyways, Dallan and I are gearing up for our first vacation this year to South Dakota and hoping (praying really) that the gas will not rise anymore before we get back (or at least that's its much cheaper in po-dunk Sioux Falls) from our adventure. We've registered for school this last week and are now busy trying to figure out what our assessment scores will allow us to take and how we'll fit those classes into our schedules. Needless to say, it's already shaping up to be a busy fall.

Hope all is well with everyone, we miss you guys!

(Except for Weston and Rosalyn; thanks for visiting guys; it was just the boost of family we were looking for. We loved having you guys for a few days and hope all goes well before the move back to good ol' Utah!)

2 comments:

Clint and Kaitlan said...

Heya Kirsten! I love this new thing you've done with your blog. It's great! Hey I just started one for clint and I.
clintandkaitlanallen.blogspot.com
check it out!

Mrs. Two Cents said...

I hope you have a great time on your trip. Have a lot of fun and be careful too!