Monday, April 14, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth


My sister and her husband took my way-too-cute-for-her-own-good niece to Disneyland this past weekend. She was a trooper; riding the rides (loving Dumbo), eating more than her weight, picking out Winnie the Pooh beads to make Nana a key chain and enjoying a day with mommy and daddy. When they were driving home, she asked for a chicken nugget and no sooner had mommy handed it over, she was dead asleep (with a death grip on the chicken nugget, might I add).


It's so amazing how fast she's growing up and how quickly the days go by. Everyday is something new and wonderful for Kenna; it's a lesson I've appreciated more than I could ever say this last year. Go figure, I had to learn that from a 15 month old, but she's been the best little distraction ever!

No comments: