Thursday, April 10, 2008

The ABC's of Me (Kirsten)

So this has been passed along... I normally don't do this type of thing but I'm pretty distracted at work right now and it seemed like a good waste of time....

A - Attached or single: Attached
B - Best friend: Dallan
C - Cake or pie: I LOVE either; as long as it's chocolate...
D - Day of choice: Friday..It's dress down day at work, parking is easy at BART and the weekend is oh so close!
E - Essential item: Blackberry
F - Favorite color: Pink
G - Gummy bears or worms: I like the sour gummy worms
H - Hometown: Roseville, CA
I - Indulgence(s): Coming home, grabbing a Pepsi a magazine and getting in the bath
J - January or July: July
K - Kids: Not for awhile...
L - Life is incomplete without: Dallan
M - Marriage date: January 31st, 2004
N - Number of siblings: 3
O - Oranges or apples: Apples. I love orange flavoring but I can't eat an orange; the white stuff is yucky!
P - Phobias or fears: Worms, slugs and snails; weird I know but I can't help it...
Q - Quotes: Consistency in performance is better than flashes of brilliance
R - Reason to smile: I'm finally back in Cali and Dallan will be home in two weeks!!!
S - Season of choice: Fall
T - Tag three friends: Janielle, Taryn and Moe
U - Unknown fact about me: I don't think there are any...I'm a pretty open book....
V - Very favorite store: Target
W - Worst habit: Procrastination
X - X-ray or ultrasound: Neither; both make me uncomfortable..
Y - Your favorite food: Country Chicken
Z - Zodiac sign: Capricorn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe it's only 2 weeks!!! YEA! now will he be able to come to You or will you have to go to Utah first??
HAVE FUN!!!!!
KyLeyne