Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Dallan is in Texas on this, his first father's day. Luckily we figured out how to get skype going on his computer so he could see Gracie and vice versa. She was so excited to see him finally after just hearing his voice for the last week.

Since Dallan was gone, Grace and I trekked up to Roseville to celebrate my father; a man unlike any other. He is seriously the best man I've ever known. When Morgan and I asked him what he wanted to do today, he told us he wanted to take Grace to the zoo, so that's what we did! She was great all afternoon. I'm not sure that she noticed the animals but loved all the other kids and the wooden posts that Grandpa helped her stand on (she did notice the monkeys and really liked them). Her favorite part of the day was when Grandpa shared his ice cream cone! Here are some pics from the day:







Special note to my husband: It's been worth waiting the five years to see you with Gracie; you are an AMAZING daddy. I can't imagine doing this with anyone else.

1 comment:

Clint and Kaitlan said...

It looks like you guys had a great fathers day! You're dad is so cute!