Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TAGGED

5 things on my list to do today
1. Plan Emily's birthday party
2. Pay bills
3. Change light bulb in hallway
4. Sort out dental benefits through Military
5. cancel hotel for this weekend (Dallan got us into military housing!)

5 snacks I enjoy
1. M&M's
2. Cheeseballs
3. Pepsi with Lime
4. Cheese :)
5. any sour candy

5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire
1. Buy a plot of land and build Dallan's dream home
2. Take our World Cruise now
3. Adopt
4. Quit work, go to school full time
5. Start a foundation to benefit children's charities

5 places I've lived
1. Roseville, CA
2. Hau'ula, HI
3. Phoenix, AZ
4. West Jordan, UT
5. Concord, CA

5 Jobs I've Had:
1. Sun Splash
2. Nationwide Insurance
3. Chili's
4. Pier One Imports
5. Make-A-Wish Foundation (Utah and Greater Bay Area)

5 things people don't know about me
1. I actually do like to cook, I've just never really had to and I'm way out of practice.
2. People think that I'm just scared of worms but I'm scared of clowns and horses too. I can just hide these fears better.
3. While Dallan was home for leave we slept in twin beds. We'd gotten used to our own space. We're adjusting much better now, thank you! :)
4. I dig tattoo's. I can't explain it, but I think they are awesome!
5. I want to be a stay at home mom. I know, crazy huh?

I TAG anyone else who wants to give it a shot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want my own blog..this is so fun! But I am not mormon or married...so I would have nothing cool to share...=)
Maybe I'll make one anyway....=)
I know you must be so flippin excited to see Dallan tonight!!! Have so much fun and enjoy every second with him this weekend!! Tell him a BIG hello and give him a great big hug from me!! So I was thinking Sunday May 18th @ 1pm at our house!!! We'll do like bbq/luncheon type thing...how's that..?

Anonymous said...

Ummmm..are you gonna updte this thing or what..lol

Unknown said...

i 2nd that motion! hope all is well we missed you last weekend but i'm sure things are super crazy splitting your time between Utah and home..
catch us up when you can!
KyLeyne